This evening at 17:30, members of the Jewish community and friends who stand with us against racism will meet in Parliament Square, to make our feelings known to the Parliamentary Labour Party which will meet at 18:00 to discuss the recent revelations about Jeremy Corbyn. We will be there as part of a broad show of communal disgust and outrage, and to demand that the Parliamentary Labour Party discusses Campaign Against Antisemitism’s disciplinary complaint against Mr Corbyn.
We encourage those who are able to attend to do so.
Over the weekend, Campaign Against Antisemitism filed a disciplinary complaint against Mr Corbyn which:
- Restates our previous disciplinary complaint from 2016, which charged him with bringing the Labour Party into disrepute for dismissing antisemitism and endorsing the views of his brother;
- Denounces Mr Corbyn over his membership of, participation in, and lies about the antisemitic “Palestine Live” Facebook group;
- Reports Mr Corbyn for his alleged continued membership of the antisemitic “History of Palestine” Facebook group;
- Calls out Mr Corbyn’s lies about a second inquiry into Ken Livingstone’s comments about Hitler supporting Zionists;
- Denounces Mr Corbyn’s defence of a mural that even he now admits was antisemitic; and
- Includes complaints about various other Labour Party figures.
On 8th April at 2pm, the British public will take a national stand against antisemitism in London. Join us – please register for updates on the venue and speakers at antisemitism.org/jaccuse and use our Facebook event to invite friends.