After Campaign Against Antisemitism denounced the journalist Mira Bar-Hillel for her recent spate of Jew-baiting tweets and mockery of the Jewish Chronicle’s editor, Stephen Pollard, over his cancer, Ms Bar-Hillel has doubled down, calling those who expressed their revulsion at her “unloved trolls” and Mr Pollard a “schmuck”.
Campaign Against Antisemitism, however, can now reveal more of her historic incendiary tweets, some of which breach the International Definition of Antisemitism.
Her tweets include:
- Calling antisemitism the “biggest scam of the 21st century”;
- Hoping that the Jewish people ceases to exist;
- Claiming that Jewish toddlers are taught in nursery school to hate non-Jews;
- Saying that Jews care more about the misfortunes of others if they are Jewish;
- Contending that Jews do not believe that they can be perpetrators of hate crimes, only victims;
- Applauding another Twitter user for “standing up to Jewish money”;
- Claiming that “Jewish donors dictate [British] Government foreign policy”;
- Saying: “How very dare Corbyn’s shadow cabinet seek to represent the 99.5% of our population who are not Jewish?!?”;
- Saying that the International Definition of Antisemitism is “more about protecting Israel than British Jews”;
In view of Ms Bar-Hillel’s atrocious record of Jew-baiting, Campaign Against Antisemitism reiterates its call on newspapers never to publish Ms Bar-Hillel again.
Please join us in reporting her Twitter account.