Jeremy Corbyn actively joined a third Facebook group filled with vile antisemitism and has been a member for seven years
For the third time in two weeks, Jeremy Corbyn has been exposed as a member of a Facebook group used to propagate vile antisemitic material.
According to the political blog, Guido Fawkes, Mr Corbyn personally signed himself up to a Facebook group called “The Labour Party Supporter” seven years ago and he remains a member now. The group is reportedly filled with posts about Jewish bankers, Jews harvesting organs, Holocaust denial and conspiracy myths linking Israel and ISIS.
Over the weekend, Campaign Against Antisemitism filed a disciplinary complaint against Mr Corbyn which:
- Restates our previous, ignored disciplinary complaint from 2016, which charged him with bringing the Labour Party into disrepute for dismissing antisemitism and endorsing the views of his brother;
- Denounces Mr Corbyn over his membership of, participation in, and lies about the antisemitic “Palestine Live” Facebook group;
- Reports Mr Corbyn for his alleged continued membership of the antisemitic “History of Palestine” Facebook group;
- Calls out Mr Corbyn’s lies about a second inquiry into Ken Livingstone’s comments about Hitler supporting Zionists;
- Denounces Mr Corbyn’s defence of a mural that even he now admits was antisemitic; and
- Includes complaints about various other Labour Party figures.
Last night we rejected Mr Corbyn’s attempt to escape responsibility by apologising.
On 8th April at 2pm, the British public will take a national stand against antisemitism in London. Join us – please register for updates on the venue and speakers at antisemitism.org/jaccuse and use our Facebook event to invite friends.